- Psychological Assessment
*prices varies per assessments based on individual need
- Learning Disability Assessment........$175 hourly
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment.......$175 hourly
- Gender Affirming Pre-Surgical Psychological Evaluation......$150 hourly
- Bariatric Pre-Surgical Psychological Evaluation.......$150 hourly
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Pre-Surgical Psychological Evaluation........$150 hourly
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Assessment...........$550 total
- Dialectical Behavior Group Therapy: For Adults & Teens Dealing with Borderline Personality Disorder & Bipolar Disorder......$65 per member
- Healing the SELF-Esteem Group for Adults & Teens......$65 per member
- Acceptance & Commitment Trauma Group for Adults.....$65 per member
- Overcoming Betrayal Trauma-Support Group for Adults......$65 per member
- Empowered Parents: Psychoeducational Group for Parents with Children with Behavioral Problems:.......$65 per member
- Making It Work: Learning to Co-Parent Post-Divorce-Psychoeducational Group......$65 per member
Individual & Couples Therapy
*Sliding scale available
- Individual Psychotherapy (50 minutes)......$175 per session
- Couples Therapy (75 minutes)....$200 per session
- When is payment due?Payment is due at the time of service.How do I Make payments?Do you accept Flexible Spending arrangement (FSA) and/or Health spending Account (HSA) Funds?Yes, we accept both FSA and HSADo you have a cancellation policy?If you miss your scheduled appointment and you have not notified EPS at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.Do you accept any insurance?No, EPS is currently not on any insurance panel. However, we can provide you with a superbill invoice to give to your insurance for a possible reimbursement. Refer to out-of-network for more information
Essential Psychotherapy Services is out-of-network with ALL insurance companies. Please follow the guide to assist you with calling your insurance company to check your out-of-network benefits. Essential Psychotherapy Services is not responsible for the information obtained using this guide.Payments to Essential Psychotherapy Services
Payment is due by the end of each session and clients can pay for their fee with cash or credit card. Clients have the option to request an itemized receipt of payment for services which will be fulfilled at the end of each month. The itemized receipt may be used to submit to your insurance company. It is the client’s responsibility to handle this submission.
How to Check Your Out-of-Network Coverage & Possible Out-of-Network Benefits
Step 1: Planning Ahead
Plan for 15-30 minutes of your time available to call your insurance company
Step 2: Make Sure to Have the Following Information Ready Before Your Call
- Insurance card
- Name, date of birth, address, phone number, or possibly social security number of the cardholder or person for whom the services are for
- Pen and paper/notepad
Step 3: Questions to Ask
- Are there out-of-network benefits for this policy?
- Do I have a mental or behavioral health policy with out-of-network benefits?
- What are the requirements to use out-of-network benefits?
- Is prior authorization required?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
- Do I have an out-of-network deductible?
- What is my out-of-network deductible?
- How much of my out-of-network deductible has been met?
- What is the start date of the calendar year my out-of-network policy is based on?
Step 4: Ask the Representative if Your Policy Covers the Following Services (use the CPT codes provided below)
"How much is the insurance company’s usual and customary fee” and "what percentage do they cover?"
Types of Service
- 90791 Diagnostic Interview (75-90 minutes)
- 90834 Individual Therapy (31-50 minutes)
- 90832 Brief Individual Therapy (15-30 minutes)
- 90853 Group Psychotherapy
- 96101 Psychological Testing (including scoring, interpretation, & report writing)
Step 5: Other Important Questions to Ask
- Is there a session limit (i.e., number of sessions)?
- What percentage of services is covered/what is my co-insurance?
- What is the session limit?
- How many sessions do I have left?
Step 6: At the End of the Call, Make Sure to Have:
- Date/time you called
- Representative’s name
- Reference number for the call
Step 7 (final): Once You Have Been Provided with the Necessary Information, Essential Psychotherapy Services Will Provide the Following Information on Your Receipt of Payment:
- Provider’s name
- Provider’s NPI
- Provider’s license number
- Federal Tax ID number
- DSM-5 and ICD-10 diagnosis codes
- CPT or Procedure codes